Saturday, October 25, 2008

scary cupcakes


I had to make some cupcakes last night so I could use these cute Halloween cupcake toppers. Since I will be out of town for a few days this week, I wasn't sure I would be able to fit it in unless I did it soon.

I got these toppers from abelemporium during the summer when she had a sale. They are really neat. The cupcakes I made are pumpkin with a butter cream frosting. I got the recipe from Martha. I sprinkled a little cinnamon sugar on the top, too. I recommend the recipe. It turned out pretty good and it was easy. They are almost muffins, but not quite.

Today was a neat fall day and I had a neat fall outing. I will tell more tomorrow. What is your favorite fall event? I can never fit them all in. Baking is definately one of them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, those cake toppers are amazing! I love them!

-Beth
www.storyto.wordpress.com

Sharing is Caring